StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any STromTroopers going to the US Grand Prix Moto GP races at Indianapolis this coming weekend? I will be there from Seattle area.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
I'll be going Sat and Sunday. I have to work on Friday. Stop by on Friday if your around, I work at IFD station 5(16th and Capitol) just a few miles due east of the track. I worked last year race day and seeing all those bikes got me onto the Strom in the first place.
Safe travels and enjoy,
Kevin

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm going on Sat to Mon. Don't forget to use your AMA card when buing ticket for special deal:

The offer allows AMA members to purchase a ticket package valued at $115 for only $75. The package includes: a three-day general admission ticket; Indianapolis Motor Speedway souvenirs; a 10 percent-off coupon for Speedway merchandise; a free parade lap on the MotoGP course (if you bring your personal motorcycle); and a free three-day VIP motorcycle parking pass (if you bring your personal motorcycle).

Anyone know when will be this free parade lap on the track ?

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Yup, I'll be there Fri, Sat and Sun. This is the very first motorcycle race that I have ever gone to. Can't wait!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'll be heading out from DC on Friday. Staying Friday and Saturday night. I'll be looking to take 2 days to get back to DC after the race and ride through West Virginia. Have to boogie on the highway to get there, though.

It's too bad about that AMA ticket deal. I've had my tix since last October. Next time, I'll wait.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts