StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, newbie here lurking all over the place...can someone please explain the price difference between 2014 and 2015 V-Strom 1000ABS at Romney Cycles,
How come 2014 is more $$$:confused:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks a lot, that explains it, I need to get better at this fast before going to my local dealer, sale price: $8700 for new ( 0 miles I hope:nerd:)
2014 V-Strom 1000 ABS, what you say? I think I want one!

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Sounds like a good price from what I'm seeing on the web. Have no regrets buying an 06 and still having fun. Good luck with your purchase. :smile2:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Sir, I will report back when its all done, glad to here your 06 still gives you joy...must be the V-twin thing isn't it?

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Search for another very recent thread about Vee2 prices. The best prices OTD were close to $8000 or may be a couple hundred more with the December incentives. Those incentives may be gone now. But I think also the dealers are not allowed to sell bikes that have a recall, which the Vee2 2014 and 2015 have, before the recall is fixed. I understand to date there are no parts available to conduct the recall work. There is also a thread about the Vee2 recall. Use Google to search.

So the long and short of this is do more homework and be well informed before you go to the dealer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great info, will follow all above, thank you, I understand the recall will hold them back, but perhaps it would make sense to negotiate now, and put a deposit on it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts