StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for some solid recommendations for a Personal Injury Attorney to represent me regarding the accident I was involved in recently on my WeeStrom. I sustained a concussion leaving me with no memory of the accident, broken ribs, and neck/shoulder/arm pain. I really don't have any faith the at-fault drivers Insurance Co. is going to do the right thing in this matter.

·
Registered
14,443 Posts
I had a bobo run me off the road North of Vernal Utah. His Ins covered everything and gave me a $25 K pain and suffering check with no lawyers.
Lordy knows what a Lawyer would have done.
My injuries were minor.
Lucky I guess.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Looking for some solid recommendations for a Personal Injury Attorney to represent me regarding the accident I was involved in recently on my WeeStrom. I sustained a concussion leaving me with no memory of the accident, broken ribs, and neck/shoulder/arm pain. I really don't have any faith the at-fault drivers Insurance Co. is going to do the right thing in this matter.
Your list has to include Melvin Belli's law firm. The original Melvin died but the firm and his son are still at it. The Belli Law Firm | Injury Accident Attorneys

Plus, in my opinion, you should also hire a local layer out of your own pocket to monitor the insurance companies (yours and theirs) to make sure nobody quits early on you. That local lawyer will just explain the legaleeze and process to you so it won't cost much, but when all the other players know that you have one ... they are much less likely to screw you and go to lunch.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I went to law school with a good personal injury attorney in the bay area. Feel free to PM me and I can give a name.

Hope you are on the mend, as best as possible.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts