StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to learn how to take care of my wee, be self sufficient.

Instead of paying for questionable dealer services, I would rather pay someone experienced with the Wee to come my home , pay airfare and a daily rate to put the bike into top condition. Or for me to travel within riding range, and to learn the right way to maintain the bike

If I could find other interested Strom owners it would help cut down on the costs.

There are no local community classes to take in my area, and the private schools are 30,000+ to prepare you for a$7 job at a dealership( assuming there are any jobs)

How much GW

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
I'm retired. I don't want to work for anybody. Come to me and I'll probably help for free.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Squid...when you see Greywolf, pluck a hair from him to get his DNA.

You can probably use that to clone him in a lab dish.

Make several clones and station them strategically around the country.

BWWAAHHHAAAHHH!!! :yikes:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Squid...when you see Greywolf, pluck a hair from him to get his DNA.

You can probably use that to clone him in a lab dish.

Make several clones and station them strategically around the country.

BWWAAHHHAAAHHH!!! :yikes:
Now that's funny. I don't care who you are

·
Registered
115 Posts
Just don't ask him a technical question via PM :)

sorry...had to be done :thumbup:

you da man, GW

·
Registered
414 Posts
I think there is a law somewhere that some one with vastly superior knowledge and talent is not allowed to retire,therefore greywolf and many others on this forum that have been so helpful to me over the years are in violation of the law. this is punishable by having to do community service in my garage. once said persons have completed this sentence and then futher violate this law they would be available to other strommers. my advice to these people is to go straight. this law also applies to doctors, pest control. and engineers. it does not apply to lawyers ( except those representing me) and used car salesmen.

·
Registered
5,458 Posts
I wish Strommers would get organized like KLR owners and hold periodic "tech days" where owners get together at a host member's garage and perform maintainence and other stuff collectively.

Nothing on this bike is very difficult after you have done it the first time, so having some experienced advice makes all the difference.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
I wish Strommers would get organized like KLR owners and hold periodic "tech days" where owners get together at a host member's garage and perform maintainence and other stuff collectively.

Nothing on this bike is very difficult after you have done it the first time, so having some experienced advice makes all the difference.
We do that about 3-4 times a year here in the pacific northwest. It's just a couple days ride away for you. Come on up! :thumbup:

·
Registered
702 Posts
I'm retired. I don't want to work for anybody. Come to me and I'll probably help for free.
You have no idea how much trouble you may have just created for yourself. hahahahaha

Hope you have a big yard for a tent convention!

hahahaha:party::party:

·
Registered
392 Posts
experience

I think you'll find that most experienced riders and wrenches will be very happy to help for free.

Rare to find one that isn't happy to help, in my experience.

I've hosted tech sessions with previous clubs on other bikes, would be happy to do that again.

Bill H.

·
Registered
5,458 Posts
We do that about 3-4 times a year here in the pacific northwest. It's just a couple days ride away for you. Come on up!
You just want to play with my SDS synchronization tool. I know your type!:green_lol::green_lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts