StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...why you see so many Stroms with a lot of miles on them. I've had my Glee for 3 weeks and have put just over 700 miles on it, and haven't gone much over 100 miles in any one trip.

I use my bike as a commuter for work, so I put some consistant miles on it. But while my wife liked riding my old bikes, I don't think she ever suggested we take them anywhere...more just going for leisure rides. So far she has suggested we take the bike a few times. I'm sure it isn't just the Strom, but it is a big improvement over the thumpers I ran before.

I sure do love this bike.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I've had a 2000 CBR600 before i bought my 2004 Wee, so when before i decided to buy a Wee my first concern was something thats still fun to ride but more comfortable than a crotchrocket as im never really using its 110hp 0-60 in 3 seconds capabilities and probably never will unless im looking for a ticket
Anyway, Wee is not the best bike in a certain area, but its a do-it-all kinda bike. I've used it as a daily commuter to work, rode it some offroad (unpaved, light trail and gravel), 2-up and recently on a long trip (4,000 km/ 2,500 miles) down to washington, DC.
So, its not the fastest or strongest, but it does it all fairly well :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts