StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
Now you just need to get the warning stickers off the tank and fairing, so they don't interfere with the next coat of dirt.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
She was covered in seagull crap and I just couldn't handle it anymore. But I promise I didn't use any soap. :biggrinjester:
In my opinion, the orange ones are worth cleaning.

·
Registered
462 Posts
it's okay, really

I'm a fan of a dirty bike but I do draw the line at bird crap. Any time I see crap on the bike the hose comes out, but no soap for me either.

·
Premium Member
4,454 Posts
Don't park under Seagulls.

·
Evolving Curmudgeon
1,119 Posts
I keep waiting for a rain ride to rinse my bike off. Once in awhile I do clean the bugs off the windshield and headlights though.

·
Registered
813 Posts
I had to buy a waterblaster the other day - the bike was getting heavy...

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
What's that all over the bike? It looks a lot like rain but I don't see any falling.

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
I had never washed my newest to me Strom until this past Saturday. The next day I was caught in some of the worst rain i have experienced on a motorcycle.

I'm not one to get fancy, but about once a year i will usually wash my bikes and spray some of that nano wax on them. Not that anyone can tell a difference, but I guess it is me showing my bike that I love it in a different way other than riding it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts