StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just figured out our "Mancation 2011" yeah, I know that sound gay, but the idea is no girls allowed so the wives dont worry. Anyway the route is just AWESOME! (I think) Springfield, Or to Baker City via hyw 26 to Lolo Pass to Going to the Sun road in Glacier park to Salmon, ID to Lohman Pass, ID to John Day, Or and home. No schedule, no reservations except Baker City. Just a Bed roll and fishing pole. I know this is a rant but I cant wait.
Later
Danner21:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
4,960 Posts
So if there are no girls, maybe the wives -should- be worried...

:yesnod:

Just figured out our "Mancation 2011" yeah, I know that sound gay, but the idea is no girls allowed so the wives dont worry. Anyway the route is just AWESOME! (I think) Springfield, Or to Baker City via hyw 26 to Lolo Pass to Going to the Sun road in Glacier park to Salmon, ID to Lohman Pass, ID to John Day, Or and home. No schedule, no reservations except Baker City. Just a Bed roll and fishing pole. I know this is a rant but I cant wait.
Later
Danner21:thumbup:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really!!

Its not an anti female thing, its a pro fidelity thing. We try and make our significant others feel secure. I would equally support an all sisters ride. In todays society its hard enough to make it to the rocking chairs and the porch that we do all we can to support that on our rides. I know it sounds boring but its much cheaper that the alternative.
Make sense?
No offense intended.
Later
Danner21

·
Premium Member
4,183 Posts
That sounds like a fun trip alright. I say invite some girls anyways. The wives need to be able to trust their men right.

Maybe you will pick up some girls in a bar someplace anyways. They don't have to ride with you to become part of the ride. :)

:thumbup:

·
Official Stromtrooper.com Sponsor
5,404 Posts
I don't think Janice was too worried about the guys.....finding girls to go with them. Maybe, just maybe, she is concerned they may run into the Motor Cop from "Wild Hogs"........

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts

"Guess what goes here!"

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Who would have though

I can't believe (well I can) that a post about going to some of the best roads in the US would turn into a "Village People" thread. LOVE IT.
Later

1 - 9 of 9 Posts