Strom Trooper banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had a very busy winter and it seems that there's no end in sight. :headbang: However, I will be working on organizing my calendar and will be sending out some group ride invites soon.

I feel like I need to plan a 3 or 4 day trip just to get 'caught up'. Speaking of which, I will be planning at least one 3 day ride this spring. :yesnod:

It's time to bring the SE forum out of hibernation... :biggrinjester:

Who's ready to ride?

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
I'm not in the SE: I'm in the friggin', fridged NE and I am soooooooooo ready to ride!!:furious: :yesnod:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Mr. McBride,

Im soon ready to ride at least day trips from Dayton, Tn on my '12 adv. Just bought this bike recently and havent ridden much over the years. But I remember enough (and practice often) to ride safely with others. Im eager to ride SE tenn, NC, Ala, and Geo.

Unfortunately, I work alot; so I have to plan ahead.

John

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mr. McBride,

Im soon ready to ride at least day trips from Dayton, Tn on my '12 adv. Just bought this bike recently and havent ridden much over the years. But I remember enough (and practice often) to ride safely with others. Im eager to ride SE tenn, NC, Ala, and Geo.

Unfortunately, I work alot; so I have to plan ahead.

John
I'm with you...I have not been able to break away from my busy schedule..... :headbang: but I so badly need a two break....It's looking like the first weekend in April might be my first opportunity.

Stay tuned, I will get a ride organized soon. :fineprint:

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Georgia winter ..... ha ha

Hey Rodney, what do you know about real winter? Come on up and visit.
Here in Canada most of us still have the fuel tanks of our snow-blowers topped up and ready for the next dump of fluffy white stuff.

But I will admit, and from first hand experience, that you do know how to plan a fun route. Good luck.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Rodney, what do you know about real winter? Come on up and visit.
Here in Canada most of us still have the fuel tanks of our snow-blowers topped up and ready for the next dump of fluffy white stuff.

But I will admit, and from first hand experience, that you do know how to plan a fun route. Good luck.
What do I know about real winter? Well, my best winter experience came from a trip I took to Alaska. So, tell me about your best winter experience...

It doesn't really get cold in Georgia. That allows usually allows me to ride year round. Usually, the months I take off are July & August due to the heat and humidity. If given the choice, I'll take the cold over the heat.

I've been much busier this time of year than I've ever been. But I'm itching to ride. Right now the temps are in Ga are in the mid 50's, which to me, is perfect riding weather ( no sweating with ATGATT ). We've had a fair amount of rain so far, but you already know from experience that rain may slow me down, but it does not stop me from riding.

I bought a new camera, so I'm ready to get to higher elevation ( more scenic ) to take some new pics.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I've had a very busy winter and it seems that there's no end in sight. :headbang: However, I will be working on organizing my calendar and will be sending out some group ride invites soon.

I feel like I need to plan a 3 or 4 day trip just to get 'caught up'. Speaking of which, I will be planning at least one 3 day ride this spring. :yesnod:

It's time to bring the SE forum out of hibernation... :biggrinjester:

Who's ready to ride?
Hey McBride,

I am in Kennesaw. Lets ride some day.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Count me in on the 5th, if it's a one day ride... (can't do the 2 or 3 day without lots of advance notice).

·
Registered
766 Posts
Let me see what I can work out, Mr_McBride. (Netscaler and a couple of middleware cert tests coming up -- have to plan accordingly). Would love to wring it out, though. Where were you headed on the 5th?

HotPockets... are you guys planning a demo days for the new 1000 anytime soon? Perhaps to coincide with the opening of the new location?

·
Registered
618 Posts
Let me see what I can work out, Mr_McBride. (Netscaler and a couple of middleware cert tests coming up -- have to plan accordingly). Would love to wring it out, though. Where were you headed on the 5th?

HotPockets... are you guys planning a demo days for the new 1000 anytime soon? Perhaps to coincide with the opening of the new location?
Not that I know of at the moment. I will have to check and see when I go into work today. I know Suzuki is doing demo events for them though. I have heard good things so far from people that rode them in Daytona f during bike week.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 16 of 16 Posts