1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fly out next week out of Vegas to NC. to pick up my new bike
Anyone wants to join me, plenty of room on the Highway
Recent up date of my posting on CL

LOOKING FOR RIDING TEAM MEMBERS FLY TO NC. BUY THE BEST TOURING BIKE (VEGAS)

LOOKING FOR VETERAN RIDER (sorry, NO Newbies)LOOKING TO BUY A NEW 2013 SUZUKI V-STROM
WE FLY TO NC. I'M FLYING OUT OF VEGAS 6-5-13 RIDE BACK ON THE BIKES, TRY TO HIT SOME THE "DINNERS, DRIVE-IN AND DIVES" ALONG THE WAY HOME, NO HURRY, TAKE A WEEK OR TWO TO GET HOME
OUT THE DOOR PRICE IS less than $9400, PAYMENT LESS THAN 150 MONTHLY, 0% INTEREST THROUGH SUZUKI

DON'T LAY IN YOU DEATH BED WISHING YOU DID SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN YOUR LIFE TIME
CALL ME OR REPLY FOR DETAILS MIKE 928 897-1846

CHECK IT OUT ON EBAY
2013 DL650 SUZUKI VSTROM ADVENTURE 0% FINANCING V-STROM ABS OUT THE DOOR PRICE!!
Item Location: Rockingham, North Carolina, United States

Price: US $9,198.00

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I fly out next week out of Vegas to NC. to pick up my new bike
Anyone wants to join me, plenty of room on the Highway
Recent up date of my posting on CL

LOOKING FOR RIDING TEAM MEMBERS FLY TO NC. BUY THE BEST TOURING BIKE (VEGAS)

LOOKING FOR VETERAN RIDER (sorry, NO Newbies)LOOKING TO BUY A NEW 2013 SUZUKI V-STROM
WE FLY TO NC. I'M FLYING OUT OF VEGAS 6-5-13 RIDE BACK ON THE BIKES, TRY TO HIT SOME THE "DINNERS, DRIVE-IN AND DIVES" ALONG THE WAY HOME, NO HURRY, TAKE A WEEK OR TWO TO GET HOME
OUT THE DOOR PRICE IS less than $9400, PAYMENT LESS THAN 150 MONTHLY, 0% INTEREST THROUGH SUZUKI

DON'T LAY IN YOU DEATH BED WISHING YOU DID SOMETHING LIKE THIS IN YOUR LIFE TIME
CALL ME OR REPLY FOR DETAILS MIKE 928 897-1846

CHECK IT OUT ON EBAY
2013 DL650 SUZUKI VSTROM ADVENTURE 0% FINANCING V-STROM ABS OUT THE DOOR PRICE!!
Item Location: Rockingham, North Carolina, United States

Price: US $9,198.00

Plan to swing by Deals Gap and ride the Dragon while you are close.

·
Registered
423 Posts
you might want to shop around and save a grand. st augustine honda/suzuki sold my 2012 to me for 8200.
I suspect it's the adventure of the trip, not the money saved, that is most appealing to the OP. Also, he's buying the Adventure model, not the base model, which is a bit more.

BTW, I bought my 2012 Adventure model locally, which was right at the same price as the OP...that's a pretty good deal!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Not surprised he found a decent deal in Rockingham. I bought my 2013 Glee a few months ago. Was quoted $9600 out the door locally but found one on Ebay in Rockingham for $1700 less. Ended up getting a new 2013 for $7350, truly out the door. Just checked Ebay and they now have the 2014 for $7500. Too far for me to visit for maintenance and extras but have to say they were easy to deal with and had a fair price.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
I purchased my 2013 Glee Adventure from Rockingham, 8200.00 out the door but then I added 2k in accessories with 15% off. They have some really good deals.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts