StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the Wee two days ago...and I'm completly "flabergasted".
I had my motorcycle driver licence two years ago ad my first bike was a KLX250S. I loved it but needed more adventure trip capability, more softness for the butt, more power to be able to reach 50MPH for the highway and some more space for the girlfriend. The Wee gave me all of this and so much more.
The bike is very stable in the wind, powerful and so comfy ! I'm shure I'll get thousands of delightful kilometers drivind it.
I'am also so happy to have access to this forum which is so full of information and knowledgable people. This community is part of what makes that bike awsome !
Will be sticking around for years !
Nicolas
from Quebec City, Canada
2005 Wee 43000km:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Wow, you guys are easy to please... Power wouldn't be a word I would use when talking about a 650 V-Strom ... But, it is an awesome bike nevertheless...

·
Registered
78 Posts
I came from 650cc cruiser and compare to that Wee does have more power :yesnod:. I would say Wee has decent power, enough to keep me happy.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
it is powerful

Wow, you guys are easy to please... Power wouldn't be a word I would use when talking about a 650 V-Strom ... But, it is an awesome bike nevertheless...

OK - it ain't no liter bike - but on a power to weight ratio - it beats a lot of wheeled vehcicles, including my Miata and my EX250

1 - 8 of 8 Posts