StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a LONG SHOT...but I figure I'll try anyway.

I'm going to be in Atlanta for four weeks starting Sunday July 20th.
I'm teaching a Locomotive Engineer Class for my company(CSX Railroad), and I'll be in class Monday-Friday...but I'll be free on the weekends.

First of all, if any locals want to meet up for dinner or anything...great...

BUT...if anyone has an extra bike...and wants to ride...I'll bring my jacket, helmet, and gloves...and I'll make it worth your while$$$. I promise I'll ride it easy...and I'll only expect to ride along side the owner of the bike...at your pace. I have insurance too...but I'm not sure if it would cover another bike if something were to happen...you know.

I thought about trailering my bike down, but I think it would be too much hassle...so oh well.

Talk to me Atlanta people!!!

Thanks,
Matt

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL!!
No, not even if I wanted too.
I don't get those kinda "benefits" unfortunately.

Plus, I'm driving my Jeep.
I've got WAY TO MUCH CRAP to bring to ride the bike down...as much as I want to.

·
Premium Member
3,722 Posts
BTD be aware that road construction in the Atlanta area is HORRIBLE! I rode down there today and it is truly a mess. I-75 is being repaved on the weekends and north of Atlanta for about 25 miles it is under reconstruction. Downtown many of the entrances to I-75 are closed / under construction / etc. Expect to spend a lot of time sitting in traffic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts