StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know if you need help or suggestions for a visit. PM me.

Len

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
???
Thats secret!
Mike

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
We need to do that again!
Cool little museum there in Barstow that I could of roamed around more and explore the trains also.
Tombstone mentioned over the pie meet up last week about a little visit with you.
I’ll start a pm chat on Facebook and maybe we can find a mutual day and meet at the museum and grab some lunch in the area or even around Calico.
Mike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
15,244 Posts
My problem is getting a whole day away from home. The daughter and the paid caregiver can only do 4 hours.
I do check the batteries and air pressure on my bikes though, just to be ready for that what if!

·
Registered
15,244 Posts
Yah, I'd love to get to Vegas again. I've got an old friend, Steve Teeter, that I've visited before.
I've heard that the food at the winery in Pahrump is good and I've never been up the local mountain. Don't give a hang for the gambling but there are plenty of motorcycle rides near.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Call it Bump to top :p
Moved it to Private messaging.
Mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
I plan to come to the city. How much do I need to have with me? I am now on a business trip abroad, in a week I will be in Washington, then with a friend we want to visit Las Vegas.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Only as much as you can afford too lose
Help our economy and bring a mask, mandatory masks when in public.
All bars that do not serve food get locked up at midnight tonight due to escalating COVID count.
Mike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 13 of 13 Posts