StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is looking for a ABS Wee there is one at MR cycles in Asheville. I believe that it has been there for quit awhile:eek:. Cant figure that out when guys are traveling a bunch of miles to go get one. Also they have a sweetly set up Vee that is used I think it has about 3500 miles on it. It has a complete LARGE Givi setup side and top boxes, cruise control, heated grips. I mean this bike is set up right. From what I understand some guy bought it set it up and rode out west. Got home and died suddenly from a heart attack or something. Crazy. I know someguy was looking at trading a Wide glide in on it the other day but I dont know if he did or not. Figured I would let U know.

RR

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the killer V

There is no longer a fully decked out DL1000 at MR cycles. It now resides in my driveway :p I hope I do the man who origanaly purchased it proud. The story I heard was he bought it, decked it out for a trip with his son, who had his own bike. They took a tester trip to New Jersey and as soon as they returned, he passed away. Also heard it was the first vacation he had in 5 years and he had a great time with his son. Thanks for settin up the sweet ride for me. -R

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope that they done U right. Congrats on the bike that thing is decked out, have fun hopefully we will see U on some of the local rides.

RR

1 - 4 of 4 Posts