StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If It was a nicer day…. We could have invited the whole family!

It’s been a fairly warm and dry winter…. Not a lot of snow to speak of in Northern AZ

But here it is…. a little over a week away….. And it’s already starting to look like Spring!

It been busy for us…. We are in the process of moving (and painting) from Flagstaff to Page Springs….

An unincorporated little community that is south of Sedona.

This past weekend the day time temperature warmed nicely and Heavy-H gave jdubyap a call to ride down to the Verde Valley and meet Mer and me for a ride to Prescott for lunch. We met in Old Town Cottonwood at “The Red Roster”…. A good place for breakfast

Some Candy….

Saint Patrick’s Day is not far off and the “Pink Flamingos” in Jerome have dressed for the occasion

Lunch!

It was late afternoon already.… We said our good-byes…. It was the first time Meredith and I weren’t riding up the hill and back to Flagstaff with Heavy-H…

·
$Whatever$
1,599 Posts
:mod2_scooter:Twas a nice day for a pre Spring ride.......

45 MPG.... Almost $17 bucks for a fillup:yikes:.......

·
Registered
494 Posts
Great write-up!

It was a beautiful day for a ride! I had a great time, and am very glad I was able to join!

Hope to ride again soon!

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
It's amazing how you seem to come across Flamingoes on every single ride...and so far from the mangroves! I was just in Florida for two weeks and didn't see a single one.

Nice report.

Norm

·
Registered
15,410 Posts
I've got Flamingo and chicken on my bikes. When I have the tent trailer there are more flamingos.
All is right with the World!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts