StromTrooper banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a tip-over during a low-speed u-turn the other day, and need to replace a turn signal - problem is, the stock turn signals (2007 DL650) have been replaced with these clear/white lens turn signals (amber bulb inside) and I don't know what part to order to replace it. I know the DL650 went to white lenses at some point after 2007, but I don't think it's the same part, as these seem to be of a different shape that what I've seen in the parts catalog (bikebandit).

Anyone seen these before?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Are you the second owners, cuz those look after market to me.
Mike

·
$Whatever$
1,598 Posts
I agree..... Good luck tracking that down...

·
Premium Member
3,207 Posts
Buell, baby..............Buell

I have a set of four Buell Signals that I would sell if you want to change out your busted ones. The Buells are somewhat flexible in the stalk area. Perform a search here on the forum (use the Google Bar at the center, top page) and see what others have done with the Buells. PM me if interested. :thumbup:

·
Registered
61 Posts
lockhart phillips turn signals

those look like some old Lockhart-Phillips (LP racing) turn signals i had. i think they still sell them.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Just get the Buells, best way to handle the turn signal "problem". Costs a little teensy bit more up front, but easier to replace lenses and parts if you need to in the future.

And yes, I'm sorry I'm not answering your ACTUAL question.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts