StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you Toronto area troopers, I will be in Mississauga the week of August 15th. I will be staying near the airport (Eglington and Dixie) If anyone has time it would be great to meet for dinner one night in the area. PM me if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Best take a couple hours midday and hit Belfountain. Lotsa riders there regularly including Strom riders - especially on the weekends.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey all you Toronto area troopers, I will be in Mississauga the week of August 15th. I will be staying near the airport (Eglington and Dixie) If anyone has time it would be great to meet for dinner one night in the area. PM me if you are interested.
Sounds like you'll be staying very close to my work.

Are you riding in? What is the reason you'll be in that area (it is an industrial area without a whole lot to see or do that is special).

Anyway, I might be able to meet up for a beer, depending on the timing.

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Yeah MIssissauga is a million people and sprawly especially around Pearson Airport....horrid traffic at rush hour.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will not be riding, I will be in for work. My company has an office in the area. I will be arriving Monday afternoon and leaving early Friday morning.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I work at Hurontario and 401, approximately 10 minutes from where you're holed up. I could get an evening away. I love tooling around in PA, maybe you can recommend some cool roads! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts