StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be in St. Aug. and want to go ride, preferably away from the ocean where the people are all trying to get somewhere too fast. If you could be up for a ride either back roads or some sandy paths, pm me with a phone number. I am not sure I have internet at the place I rented. Picking up my already broken in (means skint and dented) 1000 down there from a nice man who sold it to me on EBAY CHEAP!!!
I live in western NC and you guys always come up here to ride, show me what you got down there off the beaten path.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Yo, NCVulcanrider,

Over on klr650.net, I go by the screen name of Marty. Here it is fl_Strom.

Let me know when you would like a tour and I'll meet you. I live about an hour and a half away from St. Augustine.

From St. Augustine, just head south on A1A for a very nice ocean view ride. The first week of October is still nice and mild. It will be a great ride.

Let me know and I'll meet you and show you some of the best we have to offer. Of course nothing we have here will compete with the Hendersonville area!

Cellphone - 352 250-4347.

·
Premium Member
795 Posts
ncvulcanrider;
I'm about an hour south of St. Aug in New Smyrna Beach. During the week I am usually available for a ride or two. We could meet up for a ride or something. Let us know if that sounds good. There are several riders up in the Jax area also. Put my number in your phone 386-478-3049 (cell).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts