StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rode up to the mid mountains to-day to see a mate who is recovering from a cancer operation and so far it's progressing O.K. But it was the trip home at around 3 P.M. that was of note. After passing through the never ending roadworks and reaching my area, altitude 1000ft or 330 meters (with it's own special climate zone) it began to hit me!!

AHHH......THE SMELL OF SPRING!!

One day early, but the air to-day was filled with the smell of Spring. All types of blossom scents in the air, trees, scrubs and best of all the telltale smell of Spring....someone was mowing new clover!

Oh yeh, Spring is on the way! Great weather, great roads,with great mates! and of course, Bikes!

BRING IT ON!

WARDY....Motorcycle junkie, well what else IS there?

·
Registered
527 Posts
You're sounding a little bit frisky Brian?!?!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Mate I have a heap of wattle in bloom around my place as well as Jasimine etc. Bring on the anti hystermine tablets I say . Nothing worse than sneezing in your helment with the visor down .

Hope your mate goes well with his cancer

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Bees, I'm allergic to the bloody things, have to carry an epi-pen so I can stab myself if stung.

But I still love spring. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
AArhh, bugger!! Bring back winter then.
No No Sat,but when the canola flowers down here I am on a hiding to nothing,eyes,nose --went to the GP and got a prescription nasal spray,brilliant,$40--the pharmacist squirts a few into the air to make sure its ok I go there's $5,gotta love Spring,20 deg blue skies,the snow bunnies are not happy.:yesnod:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts