Strom Trooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Just wondering....how long does it normally take you to cross the border? Last time I went we crossed after midnight (there was no line, but, I guess since it was soo late the canadian border patrol must have been bored, so they made us go into the office and fill out paperwork, make phone calls about us) and on the way back we waited in a mile long line of cars. :headbang:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't been through the border in a while so I'm not sure. I'm starting to think about another route staying in state now though and saving this for an overnight sometime.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I haven't been through the border in a while so I'm not sure. I'm starting to think about another route staying in state now though and saving this for an overnight sometime.
Post it up again when you do decide but perhaps with a little more notice, looks like a fun ride but with about 80 miles from my house to your starting point (and then back afterwards) and the border each way, the overnight sounds like the best plan. My weekend is also Thursday through Saturday so I couldn't leave on a Saturday for an overnighter though.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
There are various websites listing real time and hourly history wait times for Canadian border crossings. Very helpful when deciding when and where to cross

·
Registered
774 Posts
The route as posted is a very long day ride. The roads are spectacular in places and can also be quite slow in places. I'd highly suggest it be an overnight trip. There are some great mountain roads between Pemberton and Lytton if you're interested in getting away from the pavement.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts