StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be traveling to Alaska this year on my 650 Vstrom and would prefer to ride with someone to keep each others back . There is a hitch; I had cancer 4 years ago and my muscles went into atrafee. I work out every day and have been ride motorcycles for 47 years. My difficulty is only when I stop my legs sometimes give out and I drop the bike. With a full load I cannot upright it by myself. So if we drive nonstop it won 't be a problem. lol I am use to riding 4-6 hours at a time so I won't slow you down too much. I live in Langley BC and can ride to other areas of BC to meet with a group of riders. I don't mind camping because I am originally from Thunder Bay and have even camped in -40 degrees weather. Hotels, Motels is also fine as long as they are not 5 star ( I would prefer to spend excess money on one of my 5 bikes lol) I not fussy about which month we leave but I would like to come back before the heavy snow flies! For those who can squeeze another rider to their group I can be reached at [email protected] or by phone at 778-233-4909.

·
Registered
386 Posts
If I was still going you could meet up with the wife and I but alas, money and time got the better of us. :furious:

Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts