StromTrooper banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 70 miles west of Washington DC.
Looking for dealerships to go checkout new VStroms.

Who has them within a couple hundred miles of me?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hillside Motorsports in Latrobe PA is within your range. They had some of the best prices in the East and plenty inventory a couple of years ago when I was shopping. No hassle and nice folks.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Romney Cycles is even closer and probably get an even better deal. Problem is dealers are universally running low on stock and having a hard time replenishing. Romney Cycles is in an old grocery store and in normal times they have hundreds of motorcycles/ATV/UTV to choose from. I heard through the grape they have something like 30 motorcycles avalaible for sale. The showroom floor is bare.

Best bet is if your local shop doesn't have one see if they can get you one from anther dealer. Just don't hold you breath that someone will sell them one or think negotiations are going to be in your favor.

Just looked Romney probably had less than 20 new bikes and they do have one (1) 2020 XT1050 for $13,100.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
A 3 second search and Commonwealth Power Sports in Prince Georges VA has a 2020 DL650 listed on Cycle Trader for $8,799.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Suzuki US is showing 2018s and 2019s along with the 2020 Dl 650s. Your local dealer may not have one on the show floor or in a crate out back, but they do have access to them. The 2016-2021 650's are essentially the same- paint and detail differences mostly.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Suzuki is offering $1000 Customer Cash through 9/30/2020 on all 2020 V-Strom 650's. Make sure the dealer applies that discount. I snagged a 2020 650XT a month ago for $7299 (MSRP is $9299).

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Koup's Ducati/Kawasaki/Suzuki in Harrisburg PA has one (1) 2020 DL650XT. $8,299 includes incentives.

·
Registered
15,396 Posts
From home! Perazz, are those prices list or OTD? Even at that the 1050 mentioned is a couple thou less than my '08 F800 BMW was and has more features. Good stuff out there.
My 04 Wee is such a basic example, Kinda the model A of motorcycles.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Found mine using Cycle Trader at a dealership I didn't even know existed. I think most of the dealers put their bikes out there.
I did the same thing. The dealer closest to me was very difficult to get in contact with, but there were plenty of dealers not too far. I'm in central VA.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts