StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day to all you Canadians from Australia down under.
Yesterday I sold my Wee Strom to David, a Canadian west coast 800GS BMW owner. Tho he is not (yet) a Stromtrooper, he decided to buy a Wee for his extended ride around Australia. Today we prepped the bike ready to go in the next day or two. David is my guest ATM, following him reading my for sale add and we have had a couple of days chatting about all things bike and travel. David has previously spent many months travelling to the very tip of South America and now is about to start a long dreamt trip around Australia.

I wish I could travel with him but my days of bike travel have now come to an end. I'm pleased to see my bike go to a well seasoned traveller such as David tho at this time, his plan is to leave the bike with me after this trip and later next year for he or perhaps his nephew to return to further explore this country.
I once had a dream to ride from the south of the USA, right up to Canada but have now left it too late.
I strongly advise those who have big travel dreams, to go and do it before it is too late and it becomes a regret, life is short!
Ride far and ride safe

Saturn 5 ........ Now off the launch pad.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Good sale

You couldn't have sold it to anyone better; WOW a Canadian.
He buys the gas and your old bike get a awesome tour. Good on ya mate.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Nice story - the bike will get a great tour. I wish I was there too - don't we all :yesnod:
Thanks for sharing.
DannyC.

·
Registered
15 Posts
You may have a business there if you buy it back from him and re-sell it to Canadians (like me) who hope to fly there and ride Australia!
Good post! thanks for sharing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts