StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having my wee for just over a month and putting on over 1000 klms. I really enjoy riding this bike, lots of comments about hownice it looks. Now to start putting some farkles on it.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Welcome.

I have over 40,000km on my 09 Wee and still love it.

These bikes tend to grow on you the more you ride them.

Mine has a few farkles, only a bash plate left on the list to get now.

Enjoy the ride, it goes on for a long time with these bikes. :thumbup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have put about 10k this last year on my K8 Wee. It now has a RDL and is very confortable. Acquired a K8 FJR 1st of year and between the two I will take the WEE. Maybe if I ever find a confortable seat for the FJR my butt my change my mind.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I have an '05 Wee I bought new back then. I have also added a '07 Triumph Tiger to my stable but still keep the Wee and ride it often. Something about that bike, even after six years and even with the Tiger to ride, I keep, and ride, the Wee.

The DL650 is just a great little bike that will grow on you. Its reliable, handles easily, isn't difficult to work on, and runs well. Oh. and priced right!

·
Registered
522 Posts
I have put about 10k this last year on my K8 Wee. It now has a RDL and is very confortable. Acquired a K8 FJR 1st of year and between the two I will take the WEE. Maybe if I ever find a confortable seat for the FJR my butt my change my mind.
I have an FJR also. With a Russell. Simply due to the weight and ease of riding; I find that I take the Wee for most all of my shorter (1 or 2 day) trips. Moving it around the garage is so much easier than the Feejer. One thing has remained true through my ST1100, ST1300 and current FJR. If I could only keep one bike it would be the DL650. It may not have the power (which is seductive) but it can do everything. And most of all is just flat out fun!!

When my Wee finally takes it last gasp and it is time to change (unless that Tiger 800 proves to be just as reliable ... and it will take some time for that to be proven) I will just go get another one; this time with ABS though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts