StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just happened to notice in an article that the factory where the V-Strom is made (rather than just a Suzuki factory), is the one I ride past to go to my girlfriend's house. So that maybe means that the dealer where I got it is the closest dealer in the world to where they are made (Toyokawa, Central Japan). Must be.

So, if anyone would like a spare V-Strom, just give me a shout and I will see if there are a few dozen just sitting there in the yard the next time I go past.

Only wish it were that easy (and cheap).
Now whenever I have to pay real money for parts, I will think "screw that, you are churning out parts by the tonne just over there, I should be able to help myself"...... Alas......

·
Banned
1,121 Posts
I just happened to notice in an article that the factory where the V-Strom is made (rather than just a Suzuki factory), is the one I ride past to go to my girlfriend's house. So that maybe means that the dealer where I got it is the closest dealer in the world to where they are made (Toyokawa, Central Japan). Must be.

So, if anyone would like a spare V-Strom, just give me a shout and I will see if there are a few dozen just sitting there in the yard the next time I go past.

Only wish it were that easy (and cheap).
Now whenever I have to pay real money for parts, I will think "screw that, you are churning out parts by the tonne just over there, I should be able to help myself"...... Alas......
Pick me up the new 1000 when they have them :mrgreen:

Actually some photos of the factory would be cool if there is anything of interest to see. :yesnod:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
zedex9r

I doubt that much of interest could be seen from the perimeter fences, to be honest. It's a fairly large looking complex, but if I happen to see something cool, well then I will steal it.... I mean take a photo of it.

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
I don't suppose they have factory tours?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts