StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
They are sweet bikes, good luck with it and have fun, keep the rubber to the dirt.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hope you enjoy it. I've recently moved on to another primary bike also but still can't help checking posts here several times a week.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Enjoy your new ride. Would love to hear how about the bike after you get some time on the saddle.

·
Administrator
17,518 Posts
Probably last we will hear from him, although I hope to be wrong about that.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Have fun on that new AT!
My buddy just got one, a DCT.
I have ridden it and it is quite nice indeed.
I kind of like the crude, "Johnny Rotten" attitude of the V2 when you give it the beans, but that DCT is one sweet, refined beast and it goes too!
If Honda brings one out with cast wheels 17/19 and tubeless tires I may have to buy one.
They need to make a menu like Triumph does with their 800 Tiger.

·
Premium Member
3,405 Posts
LOL, I traded my V-Strom two years ago, and I still drop in here on a regular basis. It's a good forum.
Thought you just bought a 16 V2 ??
I recall discussing it.

·
Premium Member
3,405 Posts
Must be mistaking me for someone else, Lrobby99. My last purchase was a new Super Tenere in 2014.
Correct. It was your counterpart in NC.
Both you guys have nice bikes!

·
Registered
11,528 Posts
I test rode one a few weeks back and I think it will be a huge success for Honda as will the new shaft drive 1200 which I also rode. They will be releasing the next year's edition in a while and I will look at them more seriously next late winter/early spring when I should have about 20k miles on my Strom. I have an excellent Honda dealer very close and have purchased two bikes from them although the best deal might come from the giant dealer where I picked up my Strom.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Nope Dave still has a 650, he never got the V2.
Yup, I just couldn't do it, I don't know why really, I just can't part with this bike. The V2 is awesome, but so is my Wee2 all decked out. It's just paid off too, which makes it all that much better.

Reactions: Rudderfeet

·
Registered
121 Posts
I spent a few hours at several dealers once my new hip had healed so i could sit normally on a bike, of all them I liked the Tenere the best. If they ditch the spokes I need one!
That Africa Twin looks too badass for me I just want to cruise around.
Best of luck with yours!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts