StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help, I am trying to answer an ad for some bikes for sale, had been abel to. what the heck am i doing wrong....
I am a lurker on these sites so not used to posting or replying..

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
Send a PM. The seller may take a chance on a rare poster. You can't post in the Marketplace forums until you exceed 20 posts.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok so I get it I need to post a few comments then I can reply to a post that a guy has for bike for sale.. make perfect sense.
sorry if I offended anyone.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Responding to for sale/wanted ads is best done by PM anyway, keeps the thread pages cleaner and easier to negotiate when browsing through them. :thumbup:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Post a lot of meaningless posts and topics. To build your count up. It seems as late that is what your suppose to do when not riding....... Just sayin :green_lol::green_lol::green_lol:

·
Forum Admin
11,174 Posts
Post a lot of meaningless posts and topics. To build your count up. It seems as late that is what your suppose to do when not riding....... Just sayin :green_lol::green_lol::green_lol:
http://www.stromtrooper.com/sale/62037-************rules-using-marketplace-please-read************.html

"
**If we find that you are posting just to get your post count up, you can, and probably will, be banned."

Just saying. he does that because of your advice, you go on vacation with him....

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
I think Skag is making a veiled reference to the shenanigans Elf is doing at present, rather than suggesting padding post counts to qualify for posting items in the For Sale thread.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts