StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel dumb asking this but I posted a question about my fuel pump issue a few days ago, got some replies, resolved the issue and went to post what happened and now I can't find my original post.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I feel dumb asking this but I posted a question about my fuel pump issue a few days ago, got some replies, resolved the issue and went to post what happened and now I can't find my original post.
One way that might work is: On the Welcome bar at the top of the page, click on your highlighted name, i.e. Welcome, Gordreddy, then, >Visitor Messages>Quotes -or- >Mini Statstics>Likes Received
This should show anyone who either quoted or liked you, then you can click on the highlighted area to go back to that post.
If you remember the title of your post, try searching for it in the Google Custom Search box on the right column of this page.

·
Super Moderator
13,089 Posts
I'm not sure if this works in all views but in. The "Classic" view (bottom left of screen) clicking on any username gives several choices including "find more Posts by user".

Your previous posts are easily found there.

..Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts