StromTrooper banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went down to the local Suzuki dealer today to look at the new 2012 Wee Strom.....I bought it ! Now all I have to do is explain to my wife why I need a 2010 Goldwing and a 2012 V Strom..it shouldn't be that hard, should it.......:angel_30:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Congrats.

I think the GW and strom will make a nice combination.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
I went down to the local Suzuki dealer today to look at the new 2012 Wee Strom.....I bought it ! Now all I have to do is explain to my wife why I need a 2010 Goldwing and a 2012 V Strom..it shouldn't be that hard, should it.......:angel_30:
Tell her it's her bike.

·
Registered
61 Posts
The thing about marriage and toys is simple, If you talk about buying a new toy you get yelled at, if you go out and buy the toy without talking about it you get yelled at but the difference is you now have the toy. How simple is that:

·
Registered
30 Posts
How does the saying go?
"Better to ask for forgiveness than permission"

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Tell her that the poor Gold Wing got lonely in the garage .. all alone without friends :bom_bigcry:, and you had to do something to help him out...:angel_30:

·
Registered
516 Posts
I ride an 02 Wing that I have 73K on & I had an 05 Wee that I put 8K on. I bought a 2011 Wee this summer. You will find the W/W combo works well. It will cover all the bases for you. Also you will find that with this combo that NOTHING breaks. Oil,tires brake pads & your good to go ANYWHERE.
Bill

·
Registered
516 Posts
Sorry correction 05 Wee had 58K on it.

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Tell her the only reason you are going to keep the wing is for her so she will be comfortable when she rides. Or you could lie like I have with every bike I have ever bought and say "honest this is the last bike I am going to buy". I went from a 01 wing to a wee and have never looked back. Having 2 motorcycles is like having 2 wives. You can't ride them both at the same time but you can take turns on them. Good luck and enjoy

·
Registered
100 Posts
A customer was picking up a new FZ6R in our showroom one day and his wife was with him. He happen to mention that the new bike would make 11 at home now. She looked surprised and said "You have ELEVEN bikes out there in that building?....Why you you have eleven?" He answered "I don't have room for 12".

·
Registered
98 Posts
I bought a new 2011 Wee in May just as a stable mate for my Valkyrie - I thought mainly for a trip up to Alaska and down to Mexico.

Then I found myself riding the Wee all the time - what a great little bike. Last week, I cranked the Valk up for the first time since May to get some fresh gas run through her. Like the person above said, get a cover for the GW.

Just checking this site with my morning coffee before going out and throwing my leg over the Wee for a day trip in a few minutes. A GREAT LITTLE BIKE! You will be glad you did it...........

My brother (who has also ridden all his life) asked me the other day if I wasn't thinking about trading the Wee in for another cruiser...NO WAY! What about continuing with your "far riding". The Wee is PERFECT for it!

Not only do I need a cover for the Valk, but a trickle charger as well I guess.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
By the time you've shifted into 6th gear, anything she's said about your new bike will have completely slipped from mind anyway...

Congrats - and PICTURES PLEASE!!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll post pics as soon as I bring it home......I'm leaving it at the dealer for a while so I won't have to insure it....We won't be riding in Maine for a couple months....I'm ready but the weather is not even close. 3-6 inches of snow forcast for tonight. :headbang:.............TD

1 - 17 of 17 Posts