StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a leftover 2013 wee strom advent yesterday it was raining on and off so i was only able to get 30 miles on her. I will try and get some pictures today. I put a few new things on her already like spools and a quick connect to charge the battery and my ram mount for the iPhone. Yes i am an apple guy. I believe i found the accessory plug. If you are sitting on the bike its up under the right side panel taped to other wires. If anyone can confirm i would be thankful. Yes i saw the thread where i think his name was Brian took pictures and if i go by that then its not correct. So standby and i hope to have pictures soon. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
271 Posts
congrats on the bike. Accessory plug is near the front right turn signal, taped up tight, and with a plug blank in it for protection. Eastern Beaver has a plug to fit if you are so inclined.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
congrats on the bike. Accessory plug is near the front right turn signal, taped up tight, and with a plug blank in it for protection. Eastern Beaver has a plug to fit if you are so inclined.
Thank you and yes i will be placing an order. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,124 Posts
Apple phone fan, but I prefer a PC to a Mac (for what I do for work)....welcome to the herd!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts