StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have purchased the HyperLight Brake Kit and per the instructions it is to be mounted above the license plate light assembly. I was wondering if anybody has purchased this kit and have installed them in a different place on the rear of the bike. Can you tell me where you have mounted them and if you have any pictures that would be great.

Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not quite what you asked but; I installed them in the suggested location-VERY bright, hardly noticeable when off. Extremely pleased with them overall.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I had to do some damage control on mine following a brain-fart on the part of a fellow road user last year. In the process all of the original fender below the license plate lamp was removed. I ditched the license plate lamp in favor of a small sceondary tail/brake light with a license plate light in it, put the plate ABOVE that on angled brackets, and flipped the new light to light the plate. My HyperLight is attached to the bottom of the new light, and working very well. Friends who have observed it comment on the improved visibility, which I find gratifying since the incident last year has made me paranoid about rear-enders!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts