StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to let other strommers know about my recent purchase of a Hyde Racing skid plate for my 2011 Wee. Came five days after ordering. Installation was a breeze. Good company to deal with. The skid plate is made of strong and thick abs plastic, and I believe will hold up to anything I wish to throw at it. It appears to protect the oil filter and cooler, and the underside of engine well. This is not made or installed to go over rocks. It appears that it will handle any road debris, dirt and gravel roads that I will expose my Wee to. Price was great, and now hope not to be worried about some object hitting oil filter etc..
Chose not to go with more expensive skidplate, as I do not take my Wee more offroad than hard packed dirt, and did not want a difficult installation. :hurray:

·
Registered
360 Posts
The Hyde plate fits just fine with the 2012 Hepco Becker crash bars.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hyde plate

It's fit my 05 with the center stand no problem and has taken some really big hit from baby heads on FSRoads no problem protected everything no dints to fix these things are a lot tougher than guys think and cheap

1 - 6 of 6 Posts