StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hwy 212 - Red Lodge, Montana

That should be Hwy 212 or Broadway Avenue.

Blue Wee or Vee, downtown Red Lodge about 10:00 AM on Thursday, 27-July.

Anyone here?

·
Official Stromtrooper.com Sponsor
5,145 Posts
What are you doing up there? I was there about this time last year. 421 just south of Juliette over to Columbus and then 78 back to Red lodge is a nice loop. I need to pack up the bike and take a ride. 99 degrees here today, probably a sweltering 80 there today......

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What are you doing up there? I was there about this time last year. 421 just south of Juliette over to Columbus and then 78 back to Red lodge is a nice loop. I need to pack up the bike and take a ride. 99 degrees here today, probably a sweltering 80 there today......
I had to take the wife to visit (by car) family and friends in Casper, Sheridan, Billings, and Red Lodge. It was the price I had to pay for being able to leave on Sunday, Mother's Day, to head for the 2017 Eastern V-Strom Rally.

There also was a memorial service for my father-in-law, who passed away about a year ago, on Rock Creek in Red Lodge.

For the most part we have had temps from 90 to 100. Ya, I know it's a dry heat.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Any body going to Red Lodge Mt. be sure to check out the Yodler Motel in town young friendly Motorcycle owners nice place great rates. Been there a couple of times always good..:smile2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts