StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The colors today were absolutely stunning. November weather just keeps getting better, temps in the 60's and barely a breeze. Good meeting up with you today Markw46, fun ride minus the wet leaves.;)

Rte. 218, Cornwall.

·
Registered
25 Posts
JCCC - Enjoyed the ride. Look forward to more.....Great shot of the sun breaking through over the Hudson.
markw46

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know that road oh so well . I also hail from the OC in NY , would like to meet up and ride sometime .

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
I spent my formative years in Monroe, grew up in Florida, now live in North Carolina. Natives here call me a halfback. Pictures like your give that slur some legitimacy.

I've been back a few times, each an opportunity to be reminded of the beauty of the area. I'm hoping to take the bikes up there next year, any route suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Each time we're up there we somehow manage to spend time at Trophy Point. My family would picnic there in my youth, then take a ride along the river.

It's nice to see some non-choppers in Orange County.

Cheers,

Norm

·
Registered
25 Posts
Where are you from?

Where do you hail from. We have a couple of Rocklanders and a couple of Dutchesses (Dutchessers?)

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
Where do you hail from. We have a couple of Rocklanders and a couple of Dutchesses (Dutchessers?)
Born in Bronxville, my family moved around Westchester County, then to a subdivision near Monroe on Route 208 with a Texas theme. I attended Round Hill Elementary. This was during the first Nixon Administration.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
If that hail ? Was for me . Then the answer would be the town of Newburgh .
Sorry, thought that was for me.

My dog is from Putman County. (see avatar)
Born in Patterson, to be exact.
At the Guiding Eyes for the Blind Breeding Center.
He flunked out of School in Yorktown Heights.

Probably for excessive flatulence.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts