Strom Trooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HSBC is the worst credit company that I can think of right out of the gate they have messed things up and have showed how reliable they are (not at all) I will be getting out from under them A.S.A.P. just becaue Iam afread of lossing my bike to a repo man due to some mishap or screw up from HSBC Retail Credit

·
Registered
2 Posts
HSBC is the worst credit company that I can think of right out of the gate they have messed things up and have showed how reliable they are (not at all) I will be getting out from under them A.S.A.P. just becaue Iam afread of lossing my bike to a repo man due to some mishap or screw up from HSBC Retail Credit
Just as an FYI-
As of December 1st, HSBC will no longer be doing financing for Suzuki. (they will still be honoring the established accounts, but will not be opening new ones)
Suzuki will be looking into a national bank that will offer its customers better options.

Most big dealerships should have sources set that can offer great rates and terms. We have banks that are still lending strong.

I always recommend standard installment financing over the Suzuki Card (HSBC) because it is always better to have a fixed rate and committed payment. And there are usually no prepayment penalites. The cards are typically good if you want to have the bike right then and there and not have to wait hours or a day or two to get everything.

I am sure you can find a local bank that will offer a better rate and option than what HSBC if offering. I know our local rates (NE) are around 6.9% for 60 mos.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts