StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to check in with the sick crowd.

Steve

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Where you been?

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
JWT !!!

Where the HELL have you been???
Where do i start. I'll put it this way. Being a drunk is funnier when you're in your 20's. I haven't even moved my strom since you did the valve check. I really need to sell the thing. How have you been, man?

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
Damn, i post and everybody runs away. I have a question. What happens when a heart surgeon really needs to fart in the middle of a delicate operation? You know it's happened.

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
holy shieet! its jwt or his friggin zombie :jawdrop:

·
Premium Member
583 Posts
dieing of old age and bordom, look in here about once a week to see who is still alive

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
dieing of old age and bordom, look in here about once a week to see who is still alive
At least i'm not alone with the old age and boredom. When i logged on today i noticed it jad been a year and a half since i logged on. Seems like a lifetime ago. Wasn't avoiding you guys on purpose, i've been avoiding everything on purpose apparently.:confused:

·
Until we meet again
5,436 Posts
What the hell is going on here?
Holy crap! Spank has been dead for how long and it gets a spark of life from JWT. Didn't see that one coming.

I've often wondered what ever happened to you. Glad to see you're still out there.

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
Holy crap! Spank has been dead for how long and it gets a spark of life from JWT. Didn't see that one coming.

I've often wondered what ever happened to you. Glad to see you're still out there.
I had a lot of fun here many moons ago. It was just a weird choice for me to buy a bike in the first place, in retrospect. Hope none of the old regulars had any bad wrecks or anything. I guess the mexican guy still sells tacos in front of mightyshep's house. Gotta have some sense of normalcy. It does feel different here, that's for sure. Looks like dvdt moved to kansas from oklahoma. Hope life's treating you ok, man. Wsikorski mia. Janet probably doesn't even smoke pot anymore. Like those old effeminate hippies sang about, to everything there is a season i guess. My liver feels like a watermelon.

·
Until we meet again
5,436 Posts
I suspect there are no taco vendors in front of MightyShep's new home in Wisconsin. You may have noticed except for SH there are no regulars in Spank any longer. Hell, the first page has threads dating back to the Superbowl last winter. Trooper has changed a lot since you left.

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
I suspect there are no taco vendors in front of MightyShep's new home in Wisconsin. You may have noticed except for SH there are no regulars in Spank any longer. Hell, the first page has threads dating back to the Superbowl last winter. Trooper has changed a lot since you left.
This is just a guess. But i think stromtrooper has an overall "tame" kind of feel in spank because most members are mostly adult professionals that pretty much have their shit together. If more people bought their stroms because they had a not so subliminal death wish the atmosphere would lean more full tilt party until everybody eventually succeeded in naturally selecting themselves. Wacka wacka.:biggrinjester:

·
Cowboys aint easy to love
2,115 Posts
This is just a guess. But i think stromtrooper has an overall "tame" kind of feel in spank because most members are mostly adult professionals that pretty much have their shit together. If more people bought their stroms because they had a not so subliminal death wish the atmosphere would lean more full tilt party until everybody eventually succeeded in naturally selecting themselves. Wacka wacka.:biggrinjester:
Holy shit, JWT! You said some things 'way back when that occasionally seemed to border on genius -- I figured it was accident, like a billion monkeys duplicating Shakespeare's works given enough time. But this ... seems intentional! Watch it -- you may be sane!

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
Holy shit, JWT! You said some things 'way back when that occasionally seemed to border on genius -- I figured it was accident, like a billion monkeys duplicating Shakespeare's works given enough time. But this ... seems intentional! Watch it -- you may be sane!
You're either bullshitting me or giving me waaayy too much credit. I was watching a documentary about the band rush and they brought up the old "enough monkeys with typewriters" concept and a drunken Alex Lifeson blurted out, "WHO'S GONNA CLEAN THOSE TYPEWRITERS??!!" :mrgreen:

·
Until we meet again
5,436 Posts
You're either bullshitting me or giving me waaayy too much credit. I was watching a documentary about the band rush and they brought up the old "enough monkeys with typewriters" concept and a drunken Alex Lifeson blurted out, "WHO'S GONNA CLEAN THOSE TYPEWRITERS??!!" :mrgreen:
That's just freaky. Last time I was in your hometown it was to see Rush. What does that mean?

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
That's just freaky. Last time I was in your hometown it was to see Rush. What does that mean?
Probably means that one night that year baltimore was worth visiting. I didn't hear of a spike in nerd murders so i'm glad to hear the show went off without any problems.:mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
2,974 Posts
Speaking of concerts, i went to one 3 days ago. It was Hank Williams3. Hank Williams jr's son. Pretty good show. He starts off with a country set, then does a rock country mix called hellbilly, then he goes into some different versions of metal music. I was really there for the country stuff, but it was all entertaining. I inadvertantly walked into a "mosh pit" that was possibly the lamest mosh pit that ever was. I wanted to get closer to the stage and frankly didn't even notice that 4 or 5 teenage guys were sort of running around pushing each other. One of them pushed my shoulder and i gave them an angry old guy stare and it never happened again, so no harm done. I guess i learned that mosh pits actually are as stupid and pointless as they've always looked on tv. If you've never heard a Hank3 song i guess i'd recommend one called "Punch Fight ****." It's on youtube right now. Catchy tune.

·
Until we meet again
5,436 Posts
I didn't hear of a spike in nerd murders so i'm glad to hear the show went off without any problems.:mrgreen:
No, but you almost heard of a nerd getting hit by a bus. Damn, those things ride close to the curb.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts