StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this on my Indiana MC site, www.howboucha.com today. Of course, I want to allow all of my good V-Strom buddies to join in if they want. If you are interested, send me an e-mail with the heading Howboucha 1000 so I don't accidently overlook it in all of my daily spam.
B.K. #653

Several of us have been discussing this for years, now is the time to do it.
I want to conduct a run from I-70 and Hwy 59 (Brazil, IN exit) to Denver, Colorado, and I am looking for a few endurance riders to tag along.
We will call this the Howboucha One Thousand

Here are my proposed plans, date TBD.

Thursday: Leave at the Burger King at the Brazil 70 exit at 5:00 a.m.
Take I-70 to Denver with only gas-stretch stops and 2 food stops. Stop after a minimum of 1000 miles is completed>

Friday: Spend the day relaxing and exploring the Denver area.

Saturday: Start heading home, taking Hwy 40 (National Road) or other alternate route

Sunday: Arrive at Brazil 70 exit in the afternoon

Monday: Tell everyone what you did! Find a good massage

The rules:

You must have a safe, reliable, properly licensed and insured motorcycle that is capable of comfortably cruising at highway + speeds.

You must have the finances and ability to take care of your own expenses and take care of any emergencies, fines you may encounter on the trip.

I am thinking about doing this in late July or early August. If you are interested, please send me an e-mail to [email protected]

Keep two wheeling,
Brendan

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This didn't work out last year, but I do have a few people interested in making the run the first weekend of June. Anyone interested?
Brendan
[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts