StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do ask a simple question concerning my new Strom ? Is a question a thread, no ?
Must be , I do not see submit only submit thread.
THX!

·
Registered
947 Posts
If your question is about say, a 2012-2016 650 then go to the forum about that model. Click the link below.

DL650A - 2012-2016 - Stromtrooper Forum : Suzuki V-Strom Motorcycle Forums

Middle of the page, left hand side, above all the thread titles, you will see a black box which reads "Post new Thread" Click on that and carry on. If your bike is another model just open the appropriate forum and do the same thing.

Your question can be the title of the thread, then ask it fully, adding any details that you wish, in the post, then click on "submit new thread" and it's done, or should be, if I explained it correctly.

Coops.

·
Super Moderator
13,073 Posts
Welcome aboard!

There is a forum for the 2014-2016 DL1000 that would be appropriate for questions specific to that bike. If they are oil related there is a threat just for that. If they are gereral there is another area aimed more broadly.

Perhaps you can let us know the general subject if you aren't sure so we can guide you. (Feel free to send me a private message if you wish.)

..Tom

·
Registered
561 Posts
Tom and Coops responses are great examples of why I enjoy this forum. -Great and helpful people. Welcome!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts