Strom Trooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that it was moved to Portland, what did you think of it? If you had been to Seattles was it better or worse? Any good photos to share? Let's hear about your impression.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I enjoyed myself but was a bit disappointed in the vendors! I didn't buy a thing! I was surprised that Yamaha and Honda had no Factory presence other than local motorcycle dealers.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Ditto what BMWLarry wrote. Wife and I went. Spent money on hotel, food and made a weekend of it. Wallet was open, but didn't see anything worth buying at the show. It was small. None of the newer buzz worthy bikes were on hand. Mosko Moto was there, which was nice to see their gear. MotoQuest was there to get a person drooling over trip ideas (I have done two big rides with them and loved it). Overall, IMS isn't worth paying money to check out.

·
Premium Member
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback guys.

·
Registered
14,020 Posts
Locally if you go test ride a BMW they give you a tickle to get in. I haven't been in a few years because the vendors are local big box dealers that I can go see anytime.Show discounts are thing of the past it seems.
Besides, with the Wee in the garage what other bike would I lust for?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts