StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have a red 2005 Dl650. I hate those front stickers with the "lightning" symbol. What’s the best way (if any) to take those stickers off?
Cheers

Micha

·
Registered
42 Posts
A hair dryer (not a heat gun) and a plastic scraper or even an old credit card.
Have patience.

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Hi and welcome migo33.

Hair dryer is the best method, and a fingernail to lift the end/edge.
Patience [as already mentioned], you may not need glue remover- it also tends to make the glue messy to deal with but is probably ok as a last resort.

You are a bit of a way away from me but when are you going to come for a ride in the mountains with some of us?

Cheers,
Ock.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Ock
Thanks. I would love to join you guys on a trip. I don't go a lot this days as I have kids and wife to take care of but every now and then I go off on a day or weekend ride.
I also went with the Black Dog Ride on my KLR 650 a year ago to the red centre. You should join us next year, it's quite fun and for a great purpose.
see my video link:
The Black Dog ride to the Red Centre - Micha Goldfine

keep me posted.
Cheers
Micha

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
Hi Ock
Thanks. I would love to join you guys on a trip. I don't go a lot this days as I have kids and wife to take care of but every now and then I go off on a day or weekend ride.
I also went with the Black Dog Ride on my KLR 650 a year ago to the red centre. You should join us next year, it's quite fun and for a great purpose.
see my video link:
The Black Dog ride to the Red Centre - Micha Goldfine

keep me posted.
Cheers
Micha
So do you still have the KLR?

I'm one of several who own both the Wee and KLR.

I just did the Pink Ribbon Ride with the Mrs. [only a day ride] but I do long distance trips as well as day and weekend rides when I can.

There are more rides happening soon [there is one to Urunga in a couple of weeks, I'm hoping to head up on the Friday and back on the Sunday].

1 - 7 of 7 Posts