StromTrooper banner

21 - 40 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
My odo adj button doesn't seem to work anymore on my 09 Wee. The sel button works every single time I push it. The odo adj button has been intermittent since new and at the last fill up I couldn't get it to work at all. Anyone else had this problem or have any suggestions? Thanks

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,049 Posts
My odo adj button doesn't seem to work anymore on my 09 Wee. The sel button works every single time I push it. The odo adj button has been intermittent since new and at the last fill up I couldn't get it to work at all. Anyone else had this problem or have any suggestions? Thanks
hold it down longer.

·
Registered
981 Posts
There's a clock? J/K

I suspect that I will rely on my cell phone clock more, since it auto adjusts for time zones and daylight savings time. And now that daylight savings time is based on some arbitrary selection of dates (all of which are too cold for riding here in MI), I can never remember anyway...

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
Are you on the phone a lot while riding?;)

There's a clock? J/K

I suspect that I will rely on my cell phone clock more, since it auto adjusts for time zones and daylight savings time. And now that daylight savings time is based on some arbitrary selection of dates (all of which are too cold for riding here in MI), I can never remember anyway...

·
Registered
981 Posts
Are you on the phone a lot while riding?;)
Nope, but it fits perfectly in the little clear window pocket on my tank bag, just a few inches below the bike's clock :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was about to do a warranty claim at the first service with this clock issue ( could not change the time setting )....... this thread has saved some embarassment I think :mrgreen: Thanks to all the non smart arses :thumbup:.

·
Premium Member
2,354 Posts
Who cares what time it is?

Scissors and black tape work on the Strom's clock the same way they work on a VCR.

When I'm riding my Wee-Strom, time and people and events can wait for ME.

Keith

·
Registered
58 Posts
Never fear, the guys at the dealership probably can't do it either!

Wayne
:iagree: They gave up. I did it my accident when I pushed the left button just before the right one. Works every time now.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I do not mean to be sarcastic, but setting the clock on this bike is no different than any other I have had in the past. I was able to set the clock without reading this thread or reading the manual!!!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Setting the clock.

I thought that I was the only one who couldn't adjust the clock!!
I had read the manual and still couldn't get it to work. Thanks for the tip.
Now I only have to get my seat adjusted (I'm only 5'5'' tall) and I'll be all set.:thumbup:

·
Registered
348 Posts
Clock buttons

On my 2004, it was hard to tell when the clock buttons were properly pressed. They just felt kinda rubbery.

On my 2011, the buttons have a nice click and it is really easy to set the clock. Not sure in what model year this change was made, but it is much appreciated.

Nice work, Suzuki. :hurray:

Mike Brown
Vancouver, WA

21 - 40 of 121 Posts