StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thank you so much for that tip. You can really dig deep with that search.

·
Registered
372 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,419 Posts

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
When you're lazy, you notice that you don't need all those W's or that dot. ( www. )

center stand site:stromtrooper.com

works fine

·
Administrator
17,100 Posts
ALLOT OF REDUNDANT QUESTIONS ASKED LATELY.....PLEASE READ THIS STICKY POST!!!!!!!

Thanks for your support,

Brian

·
Registered
467 Posts
I have setup a Custom Search engine that does this site specific search stuff without all the typing. I based the sites it searches on the sites most commonly mentioned on this forum. I had mentioned it in the member's forum to have a test run. But the mods moved the thread to the Off-Topic section, so I guess it's ready to go. :) This is the last I'll plug it, except in my sig - Farkle Finder.

I don't expect this to become the end-all search tool for this site. But I hope some find it useful or it inspires more searching before starting threads. PM me if you think there is a site I should add to the list of sites it indexes.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
James; This engine is almost as good as the Stroms. :mod_lol:

·
Registered
449 Posts
You know how many times Ive tried to search on this site and have misspelled a word....then I cant use search again for another minute.

Talk about aggravating

·
Welfare Funder
375 Posts
Glad I found this. The search function on this site does not produce accurate or consistent results.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Why can't i get this to work with craigslist??

I've tried typing this in every possible way ( v-strom site:www.craigslist.com ), and it never pulls up more than 1 or 2 listings. Shouldn't it grab all the Stroms nationwide?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks Ray. Yikes, I guess .org would make a difference, wouldn't it:headbang:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts