StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't own a vstrom anymore so i i'm going to delete my member ship here. Just can't figure out how.
Please advice!

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
Most people just stop visiting. Somebody with more power than me can do it but there is really no reason to. About the only thing from here that reaches out to members is the newsletter. Opt out of that and adjust the privacy and options areas of your User CP and it's like you were never here.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If hit unsubscribe in the newsletter it just says there is nothing to unsubscribe from!

Eventhough i get this stopped i don't like to stay registred in unnecessary places.

I guess i have to look for a place to file a complain then. :headbang:

·
Super Moderator
13,087 Posts
The problem with removing an account is that any useful posts made by that person are lost.
He only had one post, and that was asking to be deleted.

..Tom

·
38,047 Posts
He had two posts, both in this thread, and both still visible. Click the name and click view all posts.

·
38,047 Posts
His name can no longer be clicked or the name searched, but the posts are still there.

·
Super Moderator
13,087 Posts
He had two posts, both in this thread, and both still visible. Click the name and click view all posts.
Yeah when I first red it he only had one post, and that was the one asking to be deleted.

My point was that if content was going to be lost then it didn't matter as his only posting was in this thread.

Good that stuff isn't lost on deletion though.

..Tom

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can someone remove my account too? I have no useful posts, never managed to get the hang of this forum. Thanks.

·
38,047 Posts
Done, though why I don't know.

·
Registered
947 Posts
There seems to be a great amount of " a lot of fuss over nothing" going on.:confused: Apart from making extra work for the admins, why the stupidity of "needing" to be removed? You only know that you are not if you come back to see. Some pointless mental processes going off it appears.:wink2:

Coops.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Yeah, I'm curious too as to why someone would want their name "stricken from the rolls". "RCinNC" is still floating around out there in the ether on at least two Harley forums, an FJR forum, a bicycling forum, and even an OpenOffice forum. I've had more forums than Russell Brand has had STD's.

Come on...enlighten us!

·
Super Moderator
16,239 Posts
I won't do it........just leave and don't come back, or feel free to come back.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts