StromTrooper banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
13,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friends and I just came back from a road trip down to the Ironhorse, then down to Birmingham.

The Birmingham Motorcycle Museum, an incredible Authority on Motorcycles, holds the "Wee" Strom in such high regards that the urinals are reserved for Wee riders!

..Tom

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
You mean you do that indoors?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Very Special. I have a 1000 that I'll be riding back from Texas at the end of the month but found myself at the dealership today looking at a 650. In my estimation the Wee is one of the finest machines on the road today.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
Not one single person wonders WTF is V-Tom doing in a men's room with a camera???
I didn't want to be the first to suggest that.........

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
Not one single person wonders WTF is V-Tom doing in a men's room with a camera???
I wonder if anyone has a picture of his shoes. I was dropping a deuce there and a guy with a Canadian accent in the next stall tried to play footsie with me.

.....................not that there's anything wrong with it.

BTW, why do they call them urinal cakes.

They taste like....................not cake.

·
Administrator
13,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's not like I'm going to leave the camera sitting outside while I use the men's! ;)

..Tom

·
Administrator
13,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wonder if anyone has a picture of his shoes. I was dropping a deuce there and a guy with a Canadian accent in the next stall tried to play footsie with me.

.....................not that there's anything wrong with it.
So would you tell your friends after playing footsie in the men's room?

BTW, why do they call them urinal cakes.

They taste like....................not cake.
Minty I think!

..Tom

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
So would you tell your friends after playing footsie in the men's room?

..Tom
That depends...........If the other party is sporting hooves, is it still considered footsie?

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
If I was extruding carbon fiber and saw a camera flash going off outside, at the very least I'd be certain to put my skirt back on before exiting the stall.
Fixed it for you.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts

·
Until we meet again
5,436 Posts
The Birmingham Motorcycle Museum, an incredible Authority on Motorcycles, holds the "Wee" Strom in such high regards that the urinals are reserved for Wee riders!
You may be misunderstanding the meaning of that urinal cake. I remember MightyShep was selling those along side of his hats. I'm pretty sure it wasn't in praise of the Wee.

Glad to see you made it home safely.

·
Registered
17 Posts
WOW! you yankees is spendin' way too much time hangin out wid dem demoncrats in Washington d of c. We southerners never discuss what we been doin in the facilities lessin its wid a cousin or someone.:mrgreen:

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
WOW! you yankees is spendin' way too much time hangin out wid dem demoncrats in Washington d of c. We southerners never discuss what we been doin in the facilities lessin its wid a cousin or someone.:mrgreen:
I had my first muffalata last year in Covington. It was a little yeasty with an olive aftertaste.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I saw you there

My friends and I just came back from a road trip down to the Ironhorse, then down to Birmingham.

..Tom
I think I saw you their . . . admiring the first: WEE Strom

1 - 17 of 17 Posts