StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 Strom which has been kept in a heated and cooled garage. It has new Dunlop tires with less than 200 miles on them. They are street tires. It also has:

SW Mototech engine gurads
Skid Plate
Madstad bracket
Givi Windshield
Guard on left side whereby you can put on soft luggage.
Both seats, the gel and the stepped factory seat. (Actually both are factory).

I have dropped the bike twice, once in my garage and once in some grass. No damage was done except for a very minor scratch which you can not see if you do not know where to look. It is not visible walking around the bike.

I will point it out to any buyer. The bike is impeccable. I have two other motorcycles and I have about quit riding the Strom.

I love the bike but find it is sitting more and more. I need a fair price. I am not going to give the bike away, but I am "reasonably" motivated to sell it because I have another bike I want to buy. If I do not sell it, I may trade it or keep it.

I am sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question. I looked at my pm's and the last one was in 2007 though I still come to the board from time to time to read. I rarely post on any message board.

And no, this post is not just to get my count up. I used NADA and KBB to get a value but I do not know how realistic they are.

Thanks.

RM

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I just sold my 2007 for $5000 up here, and it was almost the same as yours but a year younger if that helps. It sold and was gone in less then 24hrs. I'm thinking 3500-4000. A lot depends on the local market. Have you looked at local sales to see if there is anything comparable? If there is not then you can name your price, if there is then you have a bench mark. Best of luck.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Did I miss the mileage? That will have a lot to do with value. NADA and KBB are over priced even for a bike at a dealer's showroom.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts