StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new to the forum. I am planning to move to NY state, and would like to buy a DL650 when I get there. I looked on the marketplace and on CL to see what they are going for, but there are almost none listed. I'm guessing this is due to the current weather. I would be really grateful if anyone could tell me what they paid for theirs (as well as essential attributes such as mileage, year etc). This will help me decide whether to sell my current bike (not a DL650, sadly) before I move, or to ship it out there.

Thanks folks!

·
Premium Member
2,281 Posts
Hi, I am new to the forum. I am planning to move to NY state, and would like to buy a DL650 when I get there. I looked on the marketplace and on CL to see what they are going for, but there are almost none listed. I'm guessing this is due to the current weather. I would be really grateful if anyone could tell me what they paid for theirs (as well as essential attributes such as mileage, year etc). This will help me decide whether to sell my current bike (not a DL650, sadly) before I move, or to ship it out there.

Thanks folks!
Omega,
I live in the Lake George region of upstate N.Y., and was going to sell my 2012 Vstrom in new condition to the dealer. I will be purchasing a 2014 Vee2 in March. I assume about N.A.D.A. price. I believe that anyone interested in selling their bike, would want to get the going price in the marketplace. Farkles can be thrown in as a free bonus. If you are at all interested in details, I would be happy to tell you more and let you see it. P.M. me or [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts