StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Between 12,000 and 13,000 ,miles. But it was a wierd year as I needed to make 2 trips to Florida to take care of some family issues. Usually, I average around 9,000 miles per year between whatever street bike(s) I am riding.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
as of today, 9784. not sure exactly where i went, but...

·
Registered
900 Posts
Holy Moly!

I was proud of myself breaking 4K this past weekend on my Wee! Do you guys ever sleep??

Wish I could ride 132-mile RT commute to/from work but the fastest route is packed slab in both directions and its bad enough in my car (thank dog for Sirius XM!). I guess I need to find another place to work.

·
Until we meet again
5,436 Posts
Normally can't answer this question so early in the year, but this year I can put a number on the Strom rides.

Vee: 7000 miles
Wee: 850 miles

Of course I'm still ticking off miles on the Tenere (7,250) and the Spyder (1,200). Already my biggest riding year and still counting.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Bought the Vee in March and only done around 6,000km on it.
14,000km on the Connie and only 500km on my Firestorm before I sold it.

Have had pretty crappy weather this year which has had a wee impact on things. Weather is slowly coming right and still a bit of time to go...

·
Registered
170 Posts
Put me down for about 10K this year:thumbup:. A 6 day trip to Arizona and a 9 day trip to the San Juan Islands accounted for about 6K of the year. Alaska next year!

·
Super Moderator
4,629 Posts
4,000 km (that includes 2000km to/from and around the annual V-Strom gathering plus another 1000km on another Stromtrooper trip). The last time I put petrol in it was 28th July. I guess that's the last time I rode it.

No, wait. I had to ride it to the mechanic a few weeks back for the annual roadworthiness inspection.

It's starting to get too hot to ride during the day.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I rode approximately 10,000 miles this year since Feburary (including an amazing 11 day ride cross the US and back).

Stu

·
Registered
755 Posts
A little over 23000 km so far,across a Vee,GL1500,DR650,and a DL650 for the last 11000 or so...(did a lot of horse trading this year :beatnik:)
I am still commuting but they are calling for snow squalls here tomorrow,so I may be nearing the end :headbang:.
Oh well time to get the sled ready I guess (Arctic Cat ZR900).
This was my highest mileage year ever,thanks to the Ohio Labour Day rally.I am hoping to raise the number next year!:hurray:
Steve

·
Registered
30 Posts
Miles

11,000 miles (not done yet) of which amost 1,700 was on gravel roads. All of it with a smile on my face. :yesnod:

·
Registered
669 Posts
I'll be right around 10,000 miles this year. I might get out this weekend, but looking at the weather, that'll be it until March.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts

·
Registered
15,732 Posts
Got mine in April and put 6K miles on it before I crashed in July. Busy trying to wrack up more now that it's reassembled. I have another bike that I managed some miles on too.
Ain't over until Dec 31st.
Bless So Cal weather!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
A little over 7000 miles,,, still counting,, but end is near....:cryin:

1 - 20 of 83 Posts