StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just gauging how much our fellow canucks have travelled this year on their Stroms....

bout 33,000km so far for moi

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Bought my new wee in June and have done about 3500km so far. 3 weeks out of province, 1 wife, and 2 daughters have limited my riding time :(

I've just ordered grip heaters to extend my riding season. Time on the wee is time well spent :D

SS

·
Registered
35 Posts
I picked up a 07 wee at the end of March and have put on just shy of 27000kms. It's only that high 'cause of the trip to BC. I commute almost every day too. I don't think I'll break 30000kms by the time I park it for the winter....bummer.

Patt

·
Registered
206 Posts
Got my bike in march and have clocked 8500kms. Between work and fixing the house up my riding time has suffered. I also had a cage trip to BC so i was unable to ride then too (well sort of i stole my brothers bike when i was out their but not for too long just enuff to KNOW i need to get my wee out next time).

·
Registered
746 Posts
Bought my Wee the middle of August ,I have put on 4700km so far,bike has 6000 km total.Mostly just riding to work...Hoping for a few more weeks at least:):)
I'll do better next year I promise!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Hoping to hook up on some group rides next year too...

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got my K7 Vee in June and have 8K kms on her now. Mostly commuting to work. I long trip to Quebec. So far so good.
Just a quick detour off the thread topic....which Shad top do you have?...I have 42L shad side cases and a Krauser top box. Was thinking of getting a new Shad top.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
2,558 Posts
20,000 in its first year. It's my daily commuter. No big trips on it this year since I flew away for the summer. So next year will probably be significantly higher. Thinking maybe Grand Canyon...

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have 22,000kms so far this summer. I doubt I will have time to put on a great deal more.

It is good to see that people are really riding their bikes, though. It may be that V-Stroms will not be the kind of bike you buy 15 years old with 8,000kms on them.

Blessings,
Christopher.

·
Administrator
13,204 Posts
Actually it has been 17,000 km so far for me this calender year and I expect I should be able to ride it for another month or two. My last fillup in 06 was December 10th.

..Tom

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
About 7,000 miles so far this year. (My bike is American, odometer in miles) The season's not over yet tho and I get laid off on Fri. More riding time!

·
Registered
36 Posts
2003 vstrom

I have an 03 1000 strom . new in 04 . 42 000km on it still like new .
this year i did 11000km .( the only thing i dont like about the strom . it hard to keep tires on it , it too fun to ride ) . next year i'm pushing for 15000km may be 20k.

·
Registered
62 Posts
12,000km since I picked up my '07 in April :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts