StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard or read somewhere there is a kit that allows moving a Givi top box back 2" on a Wee. I have a nice Givi V46 top box with Givi racks. 2 up the seating is just about that much too cramped.

Did I hear correctly? Is there a way to move the box back?

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
You can also move it back some (about an inch?) with the E528 kit, by installing the front bracket backwards.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I used the Adventure Motostuff Plate with good results. Pricey but well made and versatle.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all. I'll like both the amotostuff rack and Heavy's adaptors. Both sound like excellent solutions.

Several times a year I visit Carson City NV where Amotostuff is located. If I can I'll drop by and see their accessory rack and then decide.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I can't say personally, but I have heard good things about adventure moto stuff's plate. Besides, you can't go wrong giving your business to them.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm having a good day making my bike rideable for my passenger. First I was able to add sliders as higher passenger footpegs and then I found if I switched top boxes, a very nice Givi V46 for an older E42 (or some such size), there was quite a bit more room for the passenger, maybe 2".

For now that will work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts