StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a brand spanking TT Rider 2. The disc that came with it installs the HOME V1.5
I want to replace it with the latest V2.1, but when I go to the TomTom website and download HOME, I just get the V1.5.

With the V1.5 I dont get the option of the "latest map guarentee". My new unit is loaded with map version 667, when I am learning it should have 7.1.

Any help would be much appreciated, as I am growing somewhat frustrated by the horrid TT web site and its extremely inadequit support features.

Cheers,

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, after much farting around, I have found the mystical magin V2.1. I had to actually go to the UK site, and "tripped" across it by using the support section over and over again.

My goodness, the Support site and web site in general for TT is probably the worst I have come across in an awful long time.

When I used the feature to check for the latest map, it says my unit has the most up-to-date map. I believe this to be not so,as there is a V7.1 available which actually shows the street names and poi's for my home town.

Cheers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts