1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
StromTrooper.com Founder
11,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
M

·
0 Posts
The temperature dropped like a rock here too. It seems like it has been snowing every couple days, forever. I have managed to ride every month except January though. I've got three bikes pointed out and ready to go just need a few days of warm weather to clear the ice up.

·
Registered
61 Posts
weather

hey you midwest troopers. i hate to rub this in but out here in oregon and washington today it was 65 degrees and they are predicting 70 on saturday and sun. :lol: pretty dang amazing for or. and wa. this time of year.
i did a 225 mile jaunt around mt. hood last saturday. :eek:

Kaos :roll:

P

·
0 Posts
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: but spring's com..............................ing!!!!!!! :wink:
Pif.

G

·
0 Posts
The weather here has sucked lately! I did manage to ride about 100 miles the first weekend of February, it was about 40 degrees out. Kinda funny, pulled into a bar for a soda, and there where a bunch of snowmobile riders in the place. Got some funny looks, i think they thought is was a bit crazy. But it was a much nicer day to ride bike than snowmobile. I also managed to get a nice 200 mile ride on the 6th of March. We had 60 degrees that day, a rare occurace here in march, as the average daytime high is about 30 degrees for that day. It sure was nice to be out, ran some two lane twisty roads and finished the day with a 30 mile blast at 80 down the freeway. The more i ride my 650, the more i like it. Can't wait for the nice weather to get here, getting a serious case of cabin fever! Drives me nuts when i hear that people are enjoying nice rides in other parts of the country.

E

·
0 Posts
opps!

Sorry, was not logged in when i posted the above message! I failed to mention that i am located in northern wisconsin, not far from lake superior

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hi, Everybody!

I think all us midwest guys ought to plan a get together this summer. Come up with a central location and have some fun! :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts